Presenter Login Page:
Congratulations! To accept the invitation to present please enter your email address below. On the next page, you will be prompted to provide additional information.
1. Email address
The email entered is not a valid email address.
2. New profile? Create an account
The information entered appears to be a duplicate.
2. Enter your password
A password has been generated and sent to your email address. Be sure to check your spam folder as the email with your password could be found there.
The password you've provided does not match the password associated with that email address.
General Submission Guidelines
- Presentations are designed for all levels of experience - from fundamental to intermediate to advanced topics.
- Proposals should clearly indicate the age group the information will focus on i.e. birth to three, preschool, school-age OR all.
- Proposals submitted in languages other than English will not be considered.
- Proposals should be checked for spelling and grammar.
- Proposals must be non-sales or marketing orientated.
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal.
- ECDAW membership is not a requirement for submitting.
In General, IECC Does Not Pay Per Diem, Honoraria, or Reimburse Expenses:
- In lieu of payment, IECC offers (per accepted workshop) one main presenter per session two-day complimentary registration for the conference which includes lunch. A maximum of two additional co-presenters per session can register at special discounted rates. Regular rates apply for the third or subsequent co-presenters per session. One validated parking ticket per session is available. This benefit is non-transferrable.
- In addition, per accepted workshop, the presenter (or the presenter’s agency) will receive one complimentary exhibit table in the Exhibition Hall (if desired.) IECC Conference Policy strictly prohibits the promotion/sale of specific products and/or services during sessions. If accepted, you will register for the Exhibition Hall space at a later date.
- Presenters are able to charge a materials fee. The proposal description should clearly state what participants will receive in exchange for the fee i.e. books, training CD, handouts, and etc.
- As you plan the details of your presentation, please consider our purpose (below.)
- Other themes to consider are birth through age eight development, mental health and relationship issues, cultural diversity, father involvement, accountability, school readiness, transitions, and relevant research supporting your information.
- Consider how your presentation strategy and content promotes participants’ growth in their work with all children, including those with disabilities, their families and within the early learning community.
- Please “like” us on Facebook and share IECC Conference information with your Facebook Followers: https://www.facebook.com/www.ieccwa.org.
- Provide high-quality education opportunities for professionals and parents;
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and sponsors to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of children and families through the use of information and technology;
- Promote evidenced based practices in early childhood; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to IECC Home page: http://www.ieccwa.org