May 3-7, 2021 – Virtual via zoom
IECC 2021 Update
The Infant and Early Childhood Conference and its sponsors understand that this past year has been extremely difficult for providers and families. In an effort to ease some of this burden we have chosen to offer the 2021 conference complimentary. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Please plan to attend all sessions LIVE. A huge thank you to all of our sponsors for their generous support of IECC and its participants.
Only participants who attend the live session via Zoom for the full scheduled length of the session will receive credit. If you are no longer able to attend please plan to send someone in your place or notify us to cancel so that we may open the space for other attendees.
PLEASE NOTE: All sessions will held virtually (on line) via Zoom. There will NOT be any face-to-face (in person) sessions.
SAVE THE DATE
Make plans to attend IECC 2022 May 4-6, 2022 back at the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center!
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and funders to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of families and their children through the use of information and technology; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
For Additional Information
Stanwood, WA 98292
Boyer Children's Clinic
1850 Boyer Avenue E.
Seattle, WA 98112
Copyright © 2021 IECConference, Inc. All rights reserved. email@example.com