All presenters must be registered for the conference. One presenter per session receives two-day complimentary registration for conference which includes lunch. A maximum of two additional presenters per session receive two-day complimentary registration; however, there is a $25.00 per day per person registration fee. There are no registration discounts for presenters four and beyond.
There is NO charge to any presenter for attending their breakout session.
- One Day Registration: This option allows presenters to attend the conference the day of their presentation. One presenter registration is complimentary. A maximum of two additional presenters may attend for a $25.00 per presenter registration fee.
- Two Day Registration: This option allows presenters to attend the conference the day of their presentation and one additional day. One presenter registration is complimentary. A maximum of two additional presenters may attend for a $50.00 per presenter registration fee.
- Three Day Conference Registration: This option allows presenters to attend all three days. One presenter registration is $25.00. A maximum of two additional presenters may attend for a $75.00 per presenter registration fee.
- Badge Only Registration: This option allows presenters to attend the conference for their scheduled breakout session(s) but does not permit attendance at any additional conference activities. Any presenters added to sessions after March 31 are entitled to Badge Only Registration and no other registration discounts.
Approved presenters should register through the private presenter portal. If you need this link, please email email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please contact the Registration Office at (800) 280-6218 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As you plan the details of your presentation, please consider our purpose (below.)
- Other themes to consider are birth through age eight development, mental health and relationship issues, cultural diversity, father involvement, accountability, school readiness, transitions, and relevant research supporting your information.
- Consider how your presentation strategy and content promotes participants’ growth in their work with all children, including those with disabilities, their families and within the early learning community.
- Please “like” us on Facebook and share IECC Conference information with your Facebook Followers: https://www.facebook.com/www.ieccwa.org.
- Provide high-quality education opportunities for professionals and parents;
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and sponsors to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of children and families through the use of information and technology;
- Promote evidenced based practices in early childhood;
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
Breakout sessions are presented in a workshop format. Breakouts are scheduled throughout the conference and typically host approximately 30-180 attendees.
Unless other arrangements are made, IECC provides the following audio-visual equipment for breakout session presentations:
- LCD support cart i.e. power strip, extension cords. If you are using a Mac, you must bring your own adapter cable to hook up to the LCD projector. Apple computers made before 2006 typically require an adapter cable. Click here for more information about what type of adapter you need to connect your Mac to an LCD projector.
- LCD projector with VGA or HDMI connection (you must provide adapter)
- Audio patch to house sound (in larger rooms)
- Speakers (in smaller rooms)
- Wired microphone (in larger rooms)
IECC does not provide the following audio-visual equipment unless arranged in advance of the event:
- Lavalier or wireless microphones
- Flip charts, easels and markers
Please note that the conference does not cover audio-visual fees beyond the standard set described above. If you would like to rent equipment (such as an overhead projector, extra flip charts, or wireless microphones), you can rent that directly from the audio visual company at your own expense. If you would like to request an exception or to make arrangements to purchase additional AV support contact Amanda Cardwell, Conference Coordinator (email: ). All requests for audio-visual equipment must be made during the initial presenter application.
For Additional Information
Diversified Services, Inc.
PO Box 891
Stanwood, WA 98292
Co-Conference Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, and Continuing Education
Diversified Services, Inc.
Stanwood, WA 98292
Boyer Children's Clinic
1850 Boyer Avenue E.
Seattle, WA 98112